Charlie with the long sought after cooler

Charlie with the long sought after cooler
Spring NWEC 2013 Novice

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Mercury is for sale

Bob and I talked at the last lesson, and agreed that I should start looking to move up, and it would be more efficient to have Mercury in a home that was planning on staying Novice or lower longer. I want to maximize learning from Bob, though I'm sorry that I can't afford to have two horses.
If anyone reading this blog is interested in him, or knows someone who might be, please drop me a comment and I can email copies of the ad. I do not have a video.


16.1 hand Thoroughbred
1994 Bay Gelding
Two years of eventing; consistently places 1st – 3rd, good with water, ditches, and banks;
doesn’t refuse, easy to handle, well-behaved, good-natured, trailers, bathes, sweet & willing
Suitable as dressage or trail horse
Needs attentive home
Good for Beginner Novice or Novice rider; not suitable for higher competition
$4,500

I also figured I might as well sell the horse trailer at the same time.

Horse trailer for sale - $1,000
2 horse straight load

No comments: