Charlie with the long sought after cooler

Charlie with the long sought after cooler
Spring NWEC 2013 Novice

Friday, November 21, 2008

3rd level dressage mount /good over fences as well/motivated seller


Spryte
Competed through 3rd level dressage mount... Earned Bronze medal for current owner in 2007-2008. Ready for future Bronze medalist to be. 14 years old SWB gelding. 15.3 hands tall. For confident rider...

$11,500






gail mcguffey
USDF Gold Medalist
USDF L Graduate
www.thedressagearena.com
707-481-5512

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been reading your blog on and off for about 2 years now.

This post made me want to ask if your located in the same area as Gail Mcguffy is?

Such a small world!

Martha said...

I bought my young horse, Willig, from Gail. My trainer knew someone who knew Gail and the horse for sale. I'm always amazed at how small the horse world is.

Martha said...

Oh, but no. Gail is in California and I'm up in Washington.