Charlie with the long sought after cooler

Charlie with the long sought after cooler
Spring NWEC 2013 Novice

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Willig did great at the show!

For Training-1, he got a 63.043%
For Training-2, he got a 63.929% - despite me blanking on the test, picking up a perfect canter, immediately realizing (by its perfection) that it was in the wrong place, and then going on with the test. But he got marked down 2 points for that.
He was spooky about the stuff I expected him to be, but because I expected it, I was able to take some affirmative action and minimize its negative affect.
I was really, really pleased with him.

As a P.S. from my last lesson:
I need to work on getting my leg back at the canter, not my default anaconda-SQUEEZE.
And even tests always turn right.
Odd tests always turn left.
Pretty cool tip.

1 comment:

LittleRedMare said...

Congrats! Your video looked great! He's such a nice mover!