Charlie with the long sought after cooler

Charlie with the long sought after cooler
Spring NWEC 2013 Novice

Sunday, October 24, 2010

1 Success; 1 Failure

We did some work jumping a little cross rail and vertical on a bendy line (they were actually in a line, so I had to turn left or right like I was on a tight circle), and maybe because the walls created, well, walls, but Willig was calm as could be. We did about 20 jumps without stirrups, and probably 15 of those were solid. Go rock stars!
But then I was giving him his next level of trace clip, and he loves it - like he's at the spa - even when the hay went around he was cool with being clipped. But then the grain came out, and he was like "ok, this is enough of this grooming stuff, I'm ready for dinner!" and while the clipping itself is easy, the matching both sides of him is surprisingly hard, so I think he's a bit mis-matched.

No comments: