Charlie with the long sought after cooler

Charlie with the long sought after cooler
Spring NWEC 2013 Novice

Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Chiropractor

Both Willig and Mercury got an adjustment today from the chiropractor. Both of them had their pelvises out of alignment - Willig a little bit to the left, which is possibly what's making his left front knee look a little long; and Mercury a lot to the right. That's pretty typical for Mercury, who is conformationally challenged. The chiro had a nice, calm attitude, and both horses were really well behaved. Hopefully I will make it out Friday and see if they feel different. Neither of them were having problems, I just thought I'd get them checked while he was out.
Willig's personality is getting better and better. He still has room for improvement, but I can see some progress now if I look back at where we started. The biggest problem we're having right now is with the ever-so-scary jumps and barrels on the side of the arena. I can not figure out why they're such a big deal.

No comments: