Charlie with the long sought after cooler

Charlie with the long sought after cooler
Spring NWEC 2013 Novice

Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Lacey rider looking for horse

If you go back a few posts in the comments, a local Lacey-dweller introduced herself to me, and is interested in looking for a fun, challenging horse for a partial lease. While I think this will be a great idea for Willig maybe next year, when I am working harder and riding better myself, for this year I decided for now we'd stick with our system.
However, we exchanged several emails and she sounds very experienced, knowledgeable, and looking forward to something a little more challenging than a regular school-horse type.
If you live in the greater Olympia area and read this blog, feel free to read her comment. She's got references, and sounds like she'd be a great addition if you know of a quality horse who could use some extra hours in the saddle.

No comments: