Charlie with the long sought after cooler

Charlie with the long sought after cooler
Spring NWEC 2013 Novice

Monday, November 28, 2016

Trailer and week 4 (?)

Today the trailer got its twice annual bath; this time at the I-5 truck wash at exit 88.  Thanks to the truck ahead of me, I asked them to clean the inside too, and it came out gorgeous and sparkling.  (For $50)
Then I cleaned under the mats, and much to my dismay, the slight "rust" in the aluminum floor got much worse over the summer.  There is one tiny (not even dime sized) hole and two others forming.  I don't think the trailer is even 4 years old and has been cleaned twice a year (and sprayed with rust protector at least once).
In better news, this week's exercise was three bikes (one outside, about 10 miles, to 14.5, in 50 minutes), one at spin, one for 30 minutes.  Two weights.  And yet I continue to get fatter.

No comments: