Charlie with the long sought after cooler

Charlie with the long sought after cooler
Spring NWEC 2013 Novice

Monday, February 28, 2011

Steady hands and (knock on wood) hives leaving?

I forgot to mention that in my lesson, I started out with nice, quiet, even, consistent hands, but as things got tougher, my hands got a mind of their own. I'm pretty sure they were saying "Let's get out of here!" which doesn't help me at all with the whole "Let's go thatta way!"
Also, I don't want to jinx us, but the hives seem to be on their way out. This is bizarre, and possibly (??) related to the cold snap and/or the snow? Maybe he is eating something (moss???) that normally he doesn't eat because there's grass? Which he couldn't eat because he was inside and then it was covered with snow?
I have no idea, but I'll be really glad if that's it for this year.

1 comment:

Rising Rainbow said...

I hate it when mysterious things like hives come and go with no real answers as to why. So frustrating but I'm glad they look like they're leaving.